OFM ReadyLink Row Starter Seat 212
OFM's "ReadyLink" group seating is perfect for high-capacity seating requirements, including auditoriums, classrooms, conference centers, colleges and waiting areas. The expandable, customized design allows you to install as many or as few chairs as you need.
OFM ReadyLink Row Starter Seat 212 - Features
- Links to form rows of unlimited size.
- Easy to clean vinyl
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Built-in floor glides
- Optional free-standing or bolt-down installation (for permanent assembly)
- One seat/back, one right and one left leg
- 1.25"-diameter, 15-gauge steel tubing
- Molded PVC constructed seat and back
- Scratch-resistant, powdercoat painted frame
- 250lb weight capacity
- Spring-loaded seats for easy access even in tight spaces. (A simple modification will allow the seat the remain in the "down" position.)
- Easy assembly in minutes with no tools required
Please Note: For each separate row in your installation, you will need to order one "ReadyLink" row starter seat. A "Row Starter Seat" is the first seat in the row and includes two end arms. For each additional seat in the row, you will need one "ReadyLink" Add-on Center Seat. (For example, a row of 5 seats will require 1 Starter Seat and 4 Add-On Center Seats.)
- Overall: 35"H x 26.5"W x 20"D
- Seat Size: 18.5"W x 20.5"D
- Back Size: 19.25"W x 20.5"H
- Seat Height: 18"
|Shipping Details||Free Shipping|
|Availability||5-7 Business Days|
|SKUs for this product||212-peach|